• Mask required: as is mandatory in museums and arch.sites (not provided by Chat tours)
• Clients must have smartphone with earphones with full battery as is Mandatory to listen the guide from distance with mask in museums and sites
• Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
• Health check: People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
• Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters in the archaelogical sites.
• Mask: is mandatory.
• Hand cleaning: Hands need to be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizers should be provided.
• Health check: Staff with fever or feeling sick must stay home.
• Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1 meter.
• Digital/contactless payment and digital ticketing is not mandatory as Staff will wear gloves in case of cash payment.
• Limitation of time: Tickets are valid for a specific day/time to avoid lines and ensure a good management of the crowds.
• Venues must apply social distancing measures:
• Limitation of the number of visitors: Specific number of visitors per day to limit the amount of the people to prevent outbreak.
• Lines: Walking directions or waiting areas in lines, at shops or distribution points are indicated by means of clear signs and visible markings on the floor.
• Staff is trained in operations for hygiene safety and Chat tours Manager and Supervisors cetrified by WHO.
• Hand sanitizers to be placed in strategic locations (e.g. entry and exit of your physical location or at your meeting point)
• Any common use surfaces that customers and staff share need to be cleaned several times a day (e.g. door handle etc)
• Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums.
• Signage and posters to communicate to visitors safe distancing and health measures.
• Disinfecting vehicles used for transportation after each activity while also ensuring the capacity of the vehicles is limited to follow social distancing guidelines.
• Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased. Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic locations.
Whatever CHAT does today, the others will follow tomorrow, but none can compare with the original!
Hotel Amalia Athens,
10 Amalias Avenue,
Syntagma-Athens opposite to the National Garden
+30 210 6072000,
+30 210 6072170
(+30) 210 6072158
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00
275 Mesogeion Avenue