PRICES: Valid for the specific period, each tour is operated and overall for the period between April 1st, to March 31st, regardless of when the tour is booked. All prices are subject to modification without previous notice. Prices quoted include entrance fees for visits of museums and archaeological sites (as specified in itineraries) and taxes.
SURCHARGE: Overnight stay charge 3 Euro per night from 01/01/2018
NOT INCLUDED: All personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.) cost of drinks, mineral waters, after meal coffee and tea, tips, visa costs, sightseeing and services other than those mentioned in our itineraries. If in doubt whether something is included in the price of the tour, please inquire.
On all our bus organized tours we offer 30% discount on adult price for children aged 5- 18 years., For cruise #27 discounted price is valid for children 5 – 12 years.
Important condition: All children must hold a passport or ID in order to get the discount price.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: During our tours we make every effort to use first or tourist class hotels, as classified by the Greek Government. All the hotels used on our tours have private facilities. It is understood that prices indicated for each tour are per room. There is a supplement for sole occupancy of a room, if such room is available. The per room cost in a triple room is the same as in a double.
MEALS: As specified in each tour. It is understood that Half board means continental breakfast and one main meal daily (usually dinner) and full board means continental breakfast and both lunch and dinner. Where specifically indicated, B stands for continental breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner
TRANSFERS: As specified in each tour, including porterage of 1 suitcase per person
GUIDES: All our tours are guided by professional guides licensed by the respective governments of countries visited. Every tour might be guided in more than one language. In the case of a force majeure (strikes, etc.) we reserve the right to use tour conductors instead of guides or to distribute literature describing places visited on our tours.
CANCELLATION: For land tours (tours #1 to #15) a per person fee representing 30% of the value of the tour (but no less than ~30.00€) will be charged if cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to departure. For air tours and cruises, in addition to the above mentioned fees passengers are liable for all cancellation fees charged by the specific airline / cruise line used and transaction fees. In all cases, tours cancelled 72 hours prior to departure will incur full cancellation fees. Please inquire. CHAT TOURS reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time under the condition that fares paid will be returned to passengers that have paid said fares. In such a case, every effort will be made to assist the passenger with alternative arrangements.
ITINERARIES: As specifically mentioned in each tour. In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, we reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
BAGGAGE: Is at the risk of every individual passenger. CHAT TOURS and its agents cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while on our motor coaches or while loading and unloading. We strongly recommend that passengers arrange for baggage insurance individually.
LOST ITEMS: Small articles, coats, wraps, umbrellas, cameras, hand bags and any other items that are carried on a motorcoach are entirely under the care of the passenger who is cautioned of the risk attached to these being left in conveyances. Every effort will be made to retrieve lost or forgotten items; however, CHAT TOURS / and its agents, in no way can be held responsible if such items are not retrieved.
RESPONSIBILITY: CHAT TOURS acts as agent for the owners or contractors providing means of transportation or other services,and all terms and conditions under which means of transportation or other services are offered or provided, and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the further condition that CHAT TOURS / ATHENS and its agents (in Greece and abroad shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way in connection with such means of transportation or other services for any loss, injury or damage to or in respect of any person or property howsoever caused or arising or to be otherwise responsible for any damages for any other cause whatsoever. Airlines and / or steamship lines are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not aboard their aircraft or ship. The passenger's ticket in use by the airlines or steamship lines when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between airline / steamship line and the purchaser of these tickets and / or passenger. "
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES
• In Athens pick up service is operated from most centrally located hotels for motor coach tours #1 to #15 and Tour #27. Participants must advise CHAT of their desire to be picked up from their respective hotels either at the time of booking or at least 24 hours in advance of tour departure. The above-referred tours finally depart from the CHAT coach terminal (at times specified), which is situated at 10 AMALIA AV. Participants making their own way to the CHAT terminal should be there approximately 15 minutes before the indicated time of departure.
• Luggage: It is strongly recommended that participants take with them only one suitcase. All hotels in the Athens area have facilities for safe keeping extra pieces of luggage for their clients.
• Insurance: Our passengers are covered against injuries while on our motor coaches only. For baggage, as well as any other form of insurance please arrange individually (ask your travel agent).
• Clothing: Clothing during the tour is casual.
• For all other tours in this brochure, whether individually booked or as part of a package tour, passengers should make their own way to the CHAT terminal.
• Admission to Monasteries and Churches visited on our tours is not allowed to gentlemen wearing shorts and ladies wearing trousers, shorts, short skirts or blouses not covering the shoulders.
• Extension of Stay: Passengers may extend their stay in the majority of places visited on our tours provided CHAT has been notified in advance. On motor coach and air tours, passengers only need to pay for their additional hotel accommodation... Extensions in connection with cruises and sea tours are subject to regulations of the shipping Companies concerned.
Booking & Payment procedure
Please insert your booking request(s). As soon as you "hit" continue you will be requested to register.
Fill in all the requested fields and then you will be asked to submit your credit card details.
If the procedure has been correctly completed you will immediately see on your screen a message that the transaction has been completed successfully.
Within the next few minutes you will also receive an e-mail with your tour details. This is not a confirmation.
In case one of the above does not happen; it means that your order has not been placed and therefore no reservation or a credit card charge have been done.
This can be a result of many things (mainly technical reasons), so we suggest you retry till you see on your screen the “transaction completed successfully.” message.
At the time of the booking, CHAT TOURS only queues your request.
The final confirmation is subject to availability at the time of payment. Your CC will be charged only if there is availability on the tour requested and in this case you will receive a "Confirmation Order" within 48 hours after you placed your request and Credit Card details.
+30 210 3230827,
+30 210 3222886
+30 210 6072158
Mon - Sun 09:00 - 20:00
9 Xenofontos Str.
Hotel Amalia Athens,
10 Amalias Avenue,
Syntagma-Athens opposite to the National Garden
+30 210 6072000,
+30 210 6072170
(+30) 210 6072158
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00
275 Mesogeion Avenue