MACEDONIA Country of "Alexander the Great"
1st DAY:Drive to Delphi through Levadia and Arachova. Upon arrival visit the museum and the archaeological site. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
2nd DAY:Drive by the central Greece towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala to Kalambaka. Then visit the breathtaking Meteora Monasteries Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
3rd DAY:Drive by Trikala and Larissa to the famous, sacred Macedonian town of Dion(visit). Then continue to Thessaloniki, the largest town in Northern Greece.Visit the most interesting museum of Thessaloniki and sightseeing of the city. Dinner and Overnight at hotel
4th DAY:Morning drive to Pella Alexander the Great’s capital (visit). Continue to Vergina to visit the tomb of the King Philippos and the famous ‘’Vergina Treasures’’. Then on to Lefkadia where you visit the excavations. Return to Thessaloniki via Veria. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
5th DAY:Start the return drive to Athens through the Tempi Valley, Larissa, Lamia, Thermopylae famous for the ancient battle that took place there (visit), Kamena Vourla, Athens.Book Now Ask a Question
Parents should hold with them a certificate or other proof documents of children's age!
This is obligatory to receive the discount price and their museum entrance ticket!
- Transportation by A/C deluxe coach
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Free wifi on the bus
- Free wifi at the hotel
- Map of Athens & Greece
• SURCHARGE: Overnight stay charge 3 to 4 Euro per night per room from 01/01/2018
• Vegetarian meal available upon request.
• Drinks and tips are not inlcuded.
• Admission to Monasteries and churches visited on our tours is not allowed to gentlemen wearing shorts and ladies wearing trousers, shorts, short skirts or blouses not covering the shoulders.